Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Honey Wheat Bread

Happy New Years! Welcome to 2013! I hope you have a healthy and blessed 2013!

So I've come to one thing, home made bread is so much better than store bought. A while back I started making bread, usually doing 2 loafs on Sunday to last the next 2 weeks, sometimes it does, other times it doesn't and the next Sunday I have to make another one. I started making Amish White Bread which I blogged about a while back. And as I've said before I use my bread machine to make the dough and for it to rise, and then bake it in the oven in a loaf pan.

If you are a wheat bread fan, you'll probably like this. And if you're not, give it a try. Its been said before that wheat flour is better than bleached (white) flour, so its worth a shot right?

Honey Wheat Bread
Ingredients*
1-1/2 tsp active dry yeast (or bread machine yeast) 
1-1/8 c Warm Water
1/3 tsp salt
2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
3 Tbsp Honey
3 c Wheat flour

Set on Dough cycle.

Back in loaf pan 350*F for about 35 mins.



*Ingredients are in order of how to put them into a bread machine, at least mine. Check your manual to make sure you're adding them the right way.

No comments:

Post a Comment