Thursday, December 20, 2012

Oreo balls... to die for!

With Christmas and Holiday Parties upon us this season, despite no snow in Nebraska and it doesn't feel like Christmas outside, I submit to you this easy quick and special treat! 

If I have a choice of cookies to eat Oreos are not my first choice... They just seem too sweet... but my first year here in Nebraska I was introduced to Oreo balls at a jewelry party... I've made them a few time since then and they are always gone before you know it! So easy and NO baking involved!

Oreo Balls


Ingredients:
1 - 15.5 oz package of Oreos
1 - 8 oz package of cream cheese
Colored sugar or white sugar

Directions:
1. Crush Oreos


2. Mix in cream cheese


3. Form into about teaspoon size balls.


















4. Roll in colored (or white) sugar


















5. Chill and serve! ENOY!

I have done this with and without a food process... if you have a food processor i say use it! If not it will still work and still be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment