Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Orange Marinade Grilled Pork Tenderloin

I found a recipe and tweeked it able for an orange juice marinade grilled pork tenderloin that called for grapefruit juice, which i find bitter. I changed it up and while putting together the marinade yesterday morning, I though orange juice and thyme...this is a strange combo, but it works so well together, so I present to you Orange Marinade Grilled Pork Tenderloin....


Ingredients:
1-1/2 lb Pork Tenderloin
1-1/2 c orange juice
2 tsp Dried Thyme
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper

Mix all in a gallon bag, and place pork tenderloin in the marinade. I marinade it while I'm at work so at least 9 or so hours. Temper the meat before putting it on the grill. (We learned this from Michael Simon on "The Chew" to let it warm up a bit before slapping it on the grill. I don't remember why but it does seem to make it better, or a little more juicy I think.) Grill on Medium Heat for about 20 minutes or until done. We did about 20 minutes and it turned out like the above. We also use a smoke box on the grill which adds a little extra flavor to the meat.

It was juicy and amazing and will have to be done again!

We paired this with Grilled corn and some grilled potatoes, a favorite in our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment